Assassin's Creed 360 Bound

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

Assassin's Creed 360 Bound

Post by raz0red » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:43 am

One of the "exclusive" titles mentioned for the PS3 was Assassin's creed. The game had a great showing at E3, and many people wondered why it was a PS3 exclusive (Was Sony paying them off? Was the 360 incapable of playing it?). Then came rumor that the game was actually being run on 360 hardware at E3. Maybe it was just a rumor, but it all seemed very odd...

Well, today Ubisoft confirmed it would come to the 360.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/729/729877p1.html
Ubisoft sent us word that Assassin's Creed, the next-gen title that wowed everyone and their mother at this year's E3, is indeed coming to Xbox 360. The latest news confirms what has been rumored for so long and comes hot on the heels of news earlier this week that the game would be coming to the PC. Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360 will be released to coincide with the Playstation 3 version in the first quarter of 2007. The title is being developed by Ubisoft's Montreal team, the same group that has put out gems such as Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
This is great news for 360 owners. This game looks very good indeed. I don't quite get all of the PS3 exclusive hyping that was done, and why they would announce for the 360 now. Doesn't seem to make sense....

--Raz.

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 pm

I'm very happy to see that this game is comming to the 360. There are a lot of games that I haven't played and I don't want this to be one of them. Sony has been accused of some real shady things lately. Still Sony won't have any problem selling out PS3's come launch day. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony had a huge secret party for the launch. Hopefully I'll be set up soon at my new house and back online :D

iamsjn

Post by iamsjn » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:34 am

WOW.... Just caught wind of this. Check out the trailer on the main page over at ubisoft's Assassin's Creed website -

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/

This game is going to be INCREDIBLE!!
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:44 am

Yeah it looks great. Assassins Creed is going to be awesome!

PristineSteam

Post by PristineSteam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:29 pm

If nothing else, this game has awesome art direction. Hopefully it also has gameplay to match. This is another one I'm looking forward to.

Tom