Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Reputation?
Post Reputation? 
Does anyone know how I would go about increasing my reputation on xbox live? I can't seem to figure it out or find anything that tells me exactly. I though I didn't really look too hard, feeling lazy this morning.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
You get it by playing with people online and having them give you feedback (positive or negative). Once you are done with a game, you can pull up the tab (next to the friends tab) that shows players you recently played with. You can provide feedback for them there. You should still be listed on my list as we played GOW recently, so I will give you some positive feedback. Very Happy

--Raz.

I thought it had something to do with that, but I wasn't sure, it said it couldn't pull up my reputation.

Thanks Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

oh yea and raz a question? why does my gamer card take so long to load but you guys cards loads in seconds?

Your gamer card? On the forums it is probably because you don't have your GamerCard setup with the current one on the forums and are instead using a third party gamercard image above the GamerCard portion of your profile.

yea that is probably why ima try n make a new account

Just setup your profile right on the forums. Remove the image and change your gamertag from "The Brass" to Magic Man or whatever it is. Go here to do that:

http://www.twitchasylum.com/forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile

Speaking of reputation ... I'm going to assume some from Twitch Asylum rated me today, and I appreciate it. Why assume that? Because I haven't played on Xbox Live against anyone in over a week and sometime today my rep went from 3 stars to 4.5

So thank you somebody!