Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Alan Wake
Post Alan Wake 
This game is made by Remedy the same people behind the Max Payne games. This game is unbelievably gorgeous. Still no release date for it yet but it sounds like an interesting game. I thought I'd bring some attention to this game. Here are some videos for it.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/alanwake/media.html?sid=6123561&autoplay=6123561&om_act=convert&om_clk=mostpop

yeah, i've been keeping an eye out for this one. Looks like it could be good.

I have been drooling over this for so long. They release a screen cap or something every once in a while, just to make sure we don't forget. Oh boy, I want it!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
I am totally stoked for this one as well. I really like these types of games.

In the mean time, can I recommend you guys try Condemned... Very Happy I know, I keep pushing it, but I really liked this game and it sucks that everyone ignored it...

--Raz.

I have it for PC and I get frustrated with it for two reasons, one is that it is very graphic intensive and my machine is a few years old and has trouble running it, and two for some reason on my machine the game will just freeze after like 15-30 minutes of play and I have to reboot the game to continue.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
That sucks. I played it on the 360 and it ran without a hitch. PC gaming.... Very Happy

--Raz.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1