Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
ASSASINS CREED!!!
Are you exited for this game

yes 25% 25% ( 1 )
hell yea!!! 75% 75% ( 3 )
i lived under a rock my whole life 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 4
Post ASSASINS CREED!!! 
Wow when i saw this demo of the game i almost had a small bowel movement in my pants.

I am a big fan of prince of persia and splinter cell and i think its a perfect blend of both. This game has easily the best graphics I have ever seen and

being able to scale the city at any point, that is truly amazing. And it

only fules the fire when u get to have quarrys to kill becuase that is one of my favorite game play mechanic.

And i especialy love any game outa my town montreal. this game is coming on ps3, xbox 360 I think.

so let me know what you think of the demo view below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOk5j-iGuTM

Last edited by The Brass on Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ubisoft has a studio in Montreal, so lots of great games from them come out of that studio.

I have been watching this for almost a year now, I droll over every bit of information I can find. I will surely be getting this game launch day.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

yes sir I am so exited for this game. Montreal studios is arguable the best game developers in the world. I think they should of wone developer of the year instead of epic becuase they come out with dozens of great games every year Splinter cell, Prince of persia, Ghost recon, Rainbow six which are all great franchises

yes sir I am so exited for this game. Montreal studios is arguable the best game developers in the world. I think they should of wone developer of the year instead of epic becuase they come out with dozens of great games every year Splinter cell, Prince of persia, Ghost recon, Rainbow six which are all great franchises

The Montreal Ubisoft studios doesn't put out all the games for all those franchises. They have only done select games from each of those. They are all Ubisoft games, but Ubisoft has development houses all over the world, with headquarters in France. They are great games, I agree, just not all developed by the same people.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

I definitely love the look of this game, and the overall concept. I hope it plays as good as it looks.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1