Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Super Paper Mario
Post Super Paper Mario 
Anyone out there playing Super Paper Mario?

I picked it up and I am still a bit undecided on it. It is definitely fun, but it falls somewhere between the previous Paper Mario RPG format and the classic Mario action games. For some reason I keep wanting it to go one way or the other (which it definitely won't). Overall, it is definitely a fun game, but I am not sure it is exactly what I was looking for...

Anyone else have an opinion on it?

--Raz.

It looks fun but I'm still not sure on this one. Play with it a little and tell me if it's a buy.

It's on my queue for GameFly, I'll check it out there and then decide. Best way to go, I think.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
It looks fun but I'm still not sure on this one. Play with it a little and tell me if it's a buy.

At this point, I would say that it is a rent. It doesn't seem to be very long (I am about half way through it at this point). I would say get it from Gamefly or rent it from Blockbuster and finish it (should take about a week). There is some replay value due to hidden secrets, etc. but I am not sure it would be a big enough draw to buy it.

With what is currently on the Wi, it is definitely one of the better games. But, it isn't exactly what I was looking for.

--Raz.

Post *crickets 
WHY TWITCH WAS SUCH A COOL PODCAST

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1