Next Podcast?

Forum for our Podcast
raz0red
Site Admin

Next Podcast?

Post by raz0red » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:09 am

I just wanted to post and apologize for the long time between podcasts. I mentioned previously on here that I had to deal with a death on my wife's family side and that has really taken up a lot of our free time. As such, I really haven't had any time for gaming, podcasts, etc.

It seems like a lot of that stuff is starting to calm down, I have almost finished the script for the next podcast, etc. However, due to the fact that I am at a work-related trade event this week (RSA), we won't be able to record it for another week. At any rate, the next podcast will be available on 2/25. We were hoping to get it out on the 13th, but there is just too much still going on... sigh.

Again, I am sorry for the huge delay, and appreciate everyone that has stuck with us.

--Raz.
Last edited by raz0red on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:44 am, edited 5 times in total.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:58 am

No worries. I am sure we all understand family and work related issues. I am sorry for the death, that is a hard thing to go through.

I cannot wait for the next podcast, it has been too long! Don't worry about us leaving you, I'm still here and that's all that matters, right?

Keep up the great work guys!

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:45 pm

yea no worries man
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

iamsjn

Post by iamsjn » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:33 am

It's all good Raz. Take care of your priorities first my friend! We'll always be here when things pick up.

Give your wife my condolences.

--SjN
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight

zodiacprime

Post by zodiacprime » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:10 pm

Sorry to hear about the death in your family. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere...

-zp

ShikonSoulreaper

Post by ShikonSoulreaper » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm

I've listened to all of your podcasts, and I must say, it makes me sad to know that there may never be anymore podcasts from you guys. Are you done for good?

vintageclubjunkie

Post by vintageclubjunkie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I'm new to the forums and new to the podcast, as well, but I'm certainly not new to gaming and game history. I've listened to all the episodes and I love the content, hosts, and the format. Its presented as a history lesson on one of my biggest passions, and what could be better than that? Even if it takes awhile, its well worth it. If you guys ever need some user comments to be used in the show on the topics at hand, I'm sure that we'd be more than willing to provide some comments, stories, and more noteworthy history for you.

Good luck on the next show. Can't wait.

Tommigun

Post by Tommigun » Fri May 08, 2009 2:17 pm

This podcast is the best I have ever heard and I am so hoping that you will resurrect it!

If you don't like to do the news section that much then don't do it, as I think most people listen to the show mainly for the retro sections anyways. I really like the two hour episodes but if they are too taxing to make then why not make more concentrated half an hour shows? My god were the retro sections fantastic; top 20 arcade games, Nintendo history... aah, more! More! :D

Tommi

AllSchoolGamer

Post by AllSchoolGamer » Sat May 16, 2009 7:05 pm

with the show being of such a high quality i dont mind waiting, as long as there is another podcast eventually. i think i mentioned somewhere here that this podcast is the closest to the type of gamer i am so yeah, waiting isnt an issue. just please keep us updated.

Harmik

Post by Harmik » Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 am

100% The best podcast ever, would love for them to start up again.

Tommigun

Post by Tommigun » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Harmik wrote:100% The best podcast ever, would love for them to start up again.
Ho! Raz0red just posted in another topic, so at least they saw our pleas! Ok now I'm going back to hoping mode. Funny thing is I'd be happy if this was even a YEARLY show :D

Harmik

Post by Harmik » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:58 am

Would still love for the old gang to get back together. :D

sardines

Post by sardines » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:06 pm

still waiting for a come back!

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 pm

sardines wrote:still waiting for a come back!
You aren't alone!

sardines

Post by sardines » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:26 pm

dont call it a comeback - I've been here for years...