Pac-Pix

Forum to discuss the Nintendo family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

Pac-Pix

Post by raz0red » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:54 pm

Just borrowed this one from a friend. It is an older title, but I am actually quite impressed with this game. I don't think it is something I am going to play too long, but it really does provide a unique gameplay experience.

GameSpot Review

Basically what you have to do is draw Pac-Man on the screen, and then it chomps away at the other ghosts. The funny part is it is your rendering of Pac-Man that is doing the chomping. You can draw walls to direct Pac-Man to go other directions, etc.

A very easy game to pick up, and really pretty addictive.

Anyone else have this one?

--Raz.

msaeger

Post by msaeger » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:48 pm

I got it when it was released a while ago. It is fun and a neat idea but it didn't take long to finish all the levels and I haven't felt like playing it again.

I think there should have been a ton more levels how much work would it have been really.

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:54 pm

Yeah, from what I have read, it sounded like it was originally some sort of tech demo that they turned into a product. I just like the different game play style. It seems pretty sound, I just wish they had done more with it.

--Raz.

msaeger

Post by msaeger » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:27 pm

Many of the early games had the tech demo feel. Like Kirby canvas curse. I didn't buy it, it seems like a neat idea but it could be a tech demo too. I will get it some day probably.