1.yes
25%
2.it will always be a consol
75%

Total votes: 4

The Brass

will pc stop being considerd a console?

Post by The Brass » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:31 pm

i have never been a fan of the pc games because is it just to hard to get ur pc ready for thos big games i find it easier to just buy one console and done with, it can play high quality games

but i know it wont be too long till the mmorpg games will start to come over to the console. and thats the only reason i wonld even think about trying to play a pc game.

I herd that fps are better on pc but personaly i dont belive that. but any way.

with the mmorpg and the fps both on the consol would gamers rather reach for a consol then a pc

i unno just gimme feedback because i just want to know what u guys think did u guys play the modern pc games

just wanted to know becuase i have been hearing that alot
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:43 pm

yuk this post sucks
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:04 pm

People have said "PC's will die out" the minute the first console came out. It won't ever happen.

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:37 pm

The PC will never die. While consoles are always getting more powerful, those who need the "latest and greatest" will always go to the PC. You don't have to wait until the next console generation. You can buy the latest processor and graphics cards. Also, developers now usually start on the PC and then port to the consoles. It is much easier to work that direction that take a console port and put it on the PC.

So, no, I don't think PC gaming will ever die. But, for me, I hate spending all that money on PCs. All that, and the headaches that go along with trying to determine if I am running at the maximum frame rate for my PC. Turning stuff on and off, ack, what a headache. The bleeding edge is not for me...

--Raz.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:30 pm

guys man i just finished makin the audio on my first halo 2 episode it was so damn funny
OL' DIRTY BASTARD