video game music

Forum to discuss general gaming topics
crimsontwin

video game music

Post by crimsontwin » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:46 pm

i dont know how anyone else feels about this topic but i really love music from games , my favorites have to be street fighter 2 , every stages music is exellent and fits the fighters image perfectly, another favorite is a lot of the music from the mario games, happy little tunes that always make me smile and the there are the amazing scores from metal gear, even the nes versions music was great, does anyone else have any favorites?
also i have a link to a gaming podcast that plays a lot of original and remixed music from videogames i won't post it just yet cause i dont know your stand on posting links to other podcasts, ill just go on your reply :)
only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.

crimsontwin on xbox live too, add me :)

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:03 pm

I really enjoy video game music as well (and I know for a fact that Tom is big into it). We have no problems with posting other podcasts, we listen to them all the time. Go for it!

--Raz.

crimsontwin

endgame radio

Post by crimsontwin » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:57 am

exellent, here goes then.its quite a long podcast (this also goes out live on a wednesday) 3 hours+ most weeks, they are on show 110 right now but its really worth going back and listening to privious shows if only for some of the music, they are a couple of really cool guys and im gonna get a link to here up on their forums too, any ways here is the website.
www.endgameradio.com :wink:
by the way there are quite a few shows on this website the one i am refering to is endgameradio prime.
only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.

crimsontwin on xbox live too, add me :)