Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
episode 9
Post episode 9 
It is 9 right?

Anyway, I've been incredibly busy for the last few weeks, so I thought I would pop on by. As always, great show. I really enjoyed all of the talk on Star Wars games. It's an interesting topic just from a licensing point of view and how Lucasarts has managed the ip (or have "not" managed the ip).

I would definitely say that my favorite Star Wars titles would be the X-Wing/tiefighter series (not including "Vs."), the first Rogue Squadron, Ep. One: Podracer and KOTOR.

Ah, and raz0red......

it appears that I will have to yield the GW title to you...for now.

I came back from LA and found my GW skills were severely lacking. I finally got back to the 2million range last night, but my games have been pretty ugly. However, I did get the 10xMultplier achievement...that's something at least.

Anyway, congrats on your ever-increasing high score. Hopefully i shall "bring it" once I get moved into my new house.

-teal.

Post Re: episode 9 
teal wrote:

it appears that I will have to yield the GW title to you...for now.

I came back from LA and found my GW skills were severely lacking. I finally got back to the 2million range last night, but my games have been pretty ugly. However, I did get the 10xMultplier achievement...that's something at least.

Anyway, congrats on your ever-increasing high score. Hopefully i shall "bring it" once I get moved into my new house.

Great job on the 10x Multiplier. I haven't played much GW since posting that score. For me, it sort of comes and goes. I have been playing a lot of handheld stuff lately. I really need to get back to the 360, but I think I am going to spend some time finishing up a couple of the launch titles that I left nearly done.

Congrats on the new house!

--Chris.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1