Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
racist psp ad
Post racist psp ad 
there is alot of talk on other podcasts about the racist psp ad i think it is somewhat racist but not intentional but then again it was a dutch campagn

I just what ur guys thoughts and if u think it is actualy racist

see this is the racist ad every one is talking about and oh yea they took the ad off and they closed down the capagne

but look here at the last picture i think not alot of people saw now this may change the story it is obliviosly 2 sides to this story

post ur comments

oh yea and notice that only 1 girl has reaveling cloths yes just a reminder

I fail to see how that is so very racist and horrible. I think some people need to just relax a little bit.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
From what I have heard, the ads weren't posted together. They were four separate advertisements. So, if you only saw the first one without the context of the others, you might perceive it as being racist. I really don't think it is a big deal either way, but it provides an outlet for those who need something to be upset about.

--Raz.

yea i know there was only 1 but it includes the pictures that were supposed to be bilboards and its not racist even though sony accepts it becuase there is another pictures of the black girl dominating the white girl so it was either way but most people didnt see that picture and percived it to be racist

I don't think it's racist. People in the USA are just hyper-sensetive to anything to do with race and are looking for a reason to be offended.

there is alot more racist people then u think especialy in america xbox live has taugh me that lesson

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1