Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Playstation Network Platform Ready?
Post Playstation Network Platform Ready? 
Gamespot recently checked out Full Auto 2: Battlelines for the PS3. The most interesting part is they used the new Live-like service from Sony. They actually said it was decent, and looked to be in development for some time. It looks like Xbox-live is going to have a good challenge when the PS3 is launched.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/fullauto2/news.html?sid=6155909&mode=recent

Quote:

It's also worth noting that we played Full Auto 2's multiplayer on the actual PlayStation network platform, so apparently Sony already has its online gaming infrastructure up and running well ahead of the new system's release. Of course, we're just as curious as you are about how the PlayStation 3's first round of games will turn out, so stay tuned for more on Full Auto 2 and all of Sony's other launch titles in the coming months.

--Raz.

I don't plan on picking up a PS3 anytime soon but I don't think that sony has what it takes to make good online service. Sony made a huge mistake in not integrating their online more with the PS2. An example would be that they did not have a common log in name and friends list through all their games. So it will be interesting to see what Sony has up their sleeves.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1