Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
WiiColEm
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post  
ccollccoll wrote:


I have tried two USB devices at 80 Gb and 1000 Tb (FAT32). Tried USB flash at 1 Gb (FAT32).

set:

IOS249 (v17)
IOS202 (v4)
IOS58 (v6175)


I don't have IOS249 or 202 on my systems.

I have IOS58 (v6176), installed via the IOS installer, http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer.

One thing I did notice is that it does exit and return back to the homebrew channel if it isn't able to locate /wiicolem/COLECO.ROM.

--Raz.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post  
raz0red wrote:
ccollccoll wrote:


I have tried two USB devices at 80 Gb and 1000 Tb (FAT32). Tried USB flash at 1 Gb (FAT32).

set:

IOS249 (v17)
IOS202 (v4)
IOS58 (v6175)


I don't have IOS249 or 202 on my systems.

I have IOS58 (v6176), installed via the IOS installer, http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer.

One thing I did notice is that it does exit and return back to the homebrew channel if it isn't able to locate /wiicolem/COLECO.ROM.

--Raz.



I installed the IOS58 (v6176) has not helped.



Can I do something wrong?
I'll write the steps.
Downloads:
http://www.twitchasylum.com/wiicolem/wiicolem-0_2.zip

Recorded by:

SD: \ apps \ wiicolem
boot.dol
icon.png
meta.xml
README.wii
Thumbs.db


USB: \ wiicolem
overlays
roms
saves
COLECO.ROM
COLECO_NODELAY.ROM
wiicolem.conf
wiicolem.db

That's all.

View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post  
ccollccoll wrote:

Can I do something wrong?
I'll write the steps.
Downloads:
http://www.twitchasylum.com/wiicolem/wiicolem-0_2.zip

Recorded by:

SD: \ apps \ wiicolem
boot.dol
icon.png
meta.xml
README.wii
Thumbs.db


USB: \ wiicolem
overlays
roms
saves
COLECO.ROM
COLECO_NODELAY.ROM
wiicolem.conf
wiicolem.db

That's all.


Ok, that makes sense. The issue is that both the application and the related files need to be on the same drive. In other words, if you are using a SD card, they need to both be on the SD card. If it is USB, they need to all be on USB. WiiColEm doesn't support switching between different devices... sadly.

--Raz.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post  
raz0red wrote:
ccollccoll wrote:

Can I do something wrong?
I'll write the steps.
Downloads:
http://www.twitchasylum.com/wiicolem/wiicolem-0_2.zip

Recorded by:

SD: \ apps \ wiicolem
boot.dol
icon.png
meta.xml
README.wii
Thumbs.db


USB: \ wiicolem
overlays
roms
saves
COLECO.ROM
COLECO_NODELAY.ROM
wiicolem.conf
wiicolem.db

That's all.


Ok, that makes sense. The issue is that both the application and the related files need to be on the same drive. In other words, if you are using a SD card, they need to both be on the SD card. If it is USB, they need to all be on USB. WiiColEm doesn't support switching between different devices... sadly.

--Raz.




Yes, so everything works. Thank you very much.

Do not you plan on making - USB support in WiiXL?

View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post  
ccollccoll wrote:
Yes, so everything works. Thank you very much.

Do not you plan on making - USB support in WiiXL?


Yes, I am going through and updating all of my ports. Wii7800 is in testing (should release in a week or so) and I am currently working on a much improved WiiHandy. After that I will work on WiiXL and Wii2600.

--Raz.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post  
raz0red wrote:
ccollccoll wrote:
Yes, so everything works. Thank you very much.

Do not you plan on making - USB support in WiiXL?


Yes, I am going through and updating all of my ports. Wii7800 is in testing (should release in a week or so) and I am currently working on a much improved WiiHandy. After that I will work on WiiXL and Wii2600.

--Raz.


Thank you very much.

View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum