Blackpool

Forum for retro arcade discussions
crimsontwin

Blackpool

Post by crimsontwin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:22 pm

Im going to blackpool in about 3 weeks , its a stag/hen night hotspot in the u.k but it is also one of the only places that still has arcades and quite a lot of them too , big colorfull arcades :) ahhh memories, i will do my best to get some decent pics of the arcades and the machines they have ( ill be after snapping up a few bargains too, lots of easily fixed rundown coin-ops there) and ill put them up here...
only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.

crimsontwin on xbox live too, add me :)

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Nice! I would really like to see some pictures. What kind of coin-ops are you looking for?

--Raz.

crimsontwin

Post by crimsontwin » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:34 am

im looking for anything really, i want to get in to restoration but would love a ridge racer , point blank or sf2 cab to start off. i have a half built mame cab waiting for a moniter to go in but thats about it :) , also planning to build a sit in cab for my copy of steel battalion, i wanna play that game how it should be played.
only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those who prosper can truly judge what is sane.

crimsontwin on xbox live too, add me :)