Dead Rising Walkthrough

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

Dead Rising Walkthrough

Post by raz0red » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:32 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/08/06/how-t ... sing-demo/
Thekmillion, a very helpful IGN poster, has done all who downloaded that massive Dead Rising demo a service. He has put together a very well-done walkthrough for those looking to maximize the pleasure out of their 15 minutes of zombie slaying.

From the post, you'll learn how to find the katana, submachine gun, and put together certain blender drinks to give you advantages. If you put down the demo and haven't explored half this stuff, it's time to go back in and kick some major undead butt!

Check after the break for the full FAQ.
Wow, a very extensive walkthrough for the Dead Rising demo. I ran through it killing stuff, but never realized the extent of weapons, etc. available. I will have to give it another shot... I don't see the shower head I have heard so much about though... sigh.

--Raz.

iamsjn

Post by iamsjn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:13 am

This Demo is unbelievable. At first I'll admit, I wasn't that impressed. But as the game went on and I discovered some other areas, I started liking it more and more. Bottom line, if you can lift it, it's a weapon! I grabbed a shopping cart and was bludgeoning zombies with it! Grab a bowling ball. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to guess what you can do with this!! This is just one of those "let down your hair and have fun" titles. Albeit gory....

Looking forward to it. By the way, Best Buy has this title as being released this Wednesday? Is that correct?

SjN
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:57 am

iamsjn wrote: Looking forward to it. By the way, Best Buy has this title as being released this Wednesday? Is that correct?
It should go on sale this Tuesday ( 8/8 ). I am looking forward to it as well, seems like it is going to be a blast. My only concern is the length of the game. I have heard it is relatively short, but the game is designed to be played through multiple times.

Check out the achievements, it seems you will probaly have to play it multiple times to achieve all of these:

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/283

Some of my favorites include:
Zombie Genocider
TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Defeat at least 53,594 zombies

Punisher
TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Defeat at least 10 psychopaths.

Strike!
TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Send at least 10 zombies flying with bowling balls.

The Artiste
TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Score at least 3,000 PP from a single photo.

Zombie Road
TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Walk over 33 feet (10 meters) on the backs of zombies using the Zombie Ride.
--Raz.