Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
finally
Post finally 
yay, i finally got my pc working again after a total meltdown, had to replace pretty much everything, good excuse to upgrade tho, just need to get a new graphics card now and ill be good to go. but the best news , i got 2 new twitch asylum podcasts to listen to Smile

crimsontwin on xbox live too, add me Smile

Post Re: finally 
crimsontwin wrote:
yay, i finally got my pc working again after a total meltdown, had to replace pretty much everything, good excuse to upgrade tho, just need to get a new graphics card now and ill be good to go. but the best news , i got 2 new twitch asylum podcasts to listen to Smile

Nice! Glad to see you are up and running again!

--Raz.

Let us know what graphics card your going with. I'm shopping around for one now and need some good advice!!

Glad to see back at the Asylum!!
SjN Wink

thanks guys, ok got gc sorted out and am ready to go again, i went with the geforce 7800gtx , the last 2 shows were excellent by the way .

crimsontwin on xbox live too, add me Smile
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1