Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Twitch Gaming Night?
Post sorry i missed it 
Sorry I had to turn down the invites... I'm actually out of town at a buddy's house and brought my hard drive with me (really neat feature I hadn't ever used before) so we could play off my game saves. I'll hit the next "meet up" though!

This is my sad face for Twitch gaming night not happening.

I agree.

Heh, yeah it was sad. I did get in some co-op on insane with R3V3N4N7 and that was a blast. We also got a quick taste for multiplayer with Achilles. I really enjoyed it even though we had such a small number of players.

I am totally up for having another one where we can get more people to play. Anyone have a recommendation for a date/time that works best? Weeknights, weekends, etc?

--Raz.

I am free just about every night from now til the 19th. As for suggestions, maybe 7 PM or something, give people more time to get home and settled in on the west coast. I'm not sure were most people will be playing from, but I get the feeling it's mostly west coasters.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
wow it didnt happen..... so sad but next week i think we should try again and i will be able to join since i know u guys need a little bit of my organization

same any time is good for me up until the second week of july but im EAST COAST so it dont matter since we all know east coast has more well know cities

Last edited by The Brass on Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

I don't even have any of those games... Oh well. I'm up for Smackdown vs. RAW 07 I guess, or maybe Call of Duty 2 (but I'm terrible at it)

Or Big Bumpin' or Pocketbike Racer! Don't forget those!

ok so when is our new date and whats our new game?

I played some two-player co-op Gears of War with Magic Man (aka The Brass) this weekend. That was fun, it works quite well as a cooperative game. I noticed a little bit of lag, but it wasn't too bad.

Tom

I've got to get some of that, I need to get the coop achievements for playing as the other guy. If anyone wants to play, let me know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
I've got to get some of that, I need to get the coop achievements for playing as the other guy. If anyone wants to play, let me know.
I'll play with you, just send me a message when you want to do it.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2