Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
FFXII!
Post FFXII! 
Final Fantasy twelve is a beautiful game. It's one of the best in the series by far. They got rid of random battles and now you actually see your enemy. This is just the game I need right now, a long and very deep game. Pick this game up, you will not regret it.

Post Why? 
I went to load my file this morning only to only find out that the internal memory card I made got corrupted. So there's about three hours of my time wasted. The good news is that I started over tonight and I'm farther then I was in about the same time.

Everything I have read says this is an awesome game, I have to try it out. The only major complaint that I have heard is that some people don't like the Gambit system. To me it sound cool as I don't like to repetitively click buttons needlessly...

You playing this on the PS3? If so, you seeing any jaggies? I have heard this game in particular looks bad compared to playing it on the PS2 when you are using HDMI and an HDTV w/ a PS3.

--Raz.

Nope, it looks great. The Gambits are cool because you don't have to keep curing your party, someone else does it when they below a certain percent.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1