Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Rainbow Six: Vegas Glitch?
Post Rainbow Six: Vegas Glitch? 
I think either my R6 game or my xbox is glitched. I noticed at the start of the previous level that the textures took a second to load, I thought that was funny but it didn't happen again so I ignored it. Now, I started the current level I am on, and I am greeted with this:

(sorry for the crappy camera phone pic, too lazy to get the digi)

I thought maybe it would go away as I started to walk around, but so far the entire level is without textures. Anyone else seen or heard of this in their adventures? Reason I say maybe xbox and not R6 is because I when I was playing through Gears it did it to me once at the start of a loaded game as well, but only once in the game, I thought maybe a bug or something.

few more shots here:
http://www.boredmind.com/glitch/

:EDIT: I just pulled up the overhead map and it is totally blank, a big black screen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
I've seen that before in R6. I don't remember how long it lasted though... long enough to notice though and look around a bit. it only happend once though. while I'm glad that kind of thing doesn't happen that often, I do kind of like to get a glimpse at the level sans textures.

It's odd that the textures NEVER loaded though. In a lot of games (notably Gears and Halo 2) the "pop in" is quite evident and happens almost every time a new scene/area is loaded.

After a reload I was able to get them back. It was actually easier to play the game without them, ha. The enemies stuck out a lot and were much easier to see and hit. Really strange bug though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yeah that happened to me too. I just kept playing and after a minute it was back to normal.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1