Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Merging profiles
Post Merging profiles 
I have a question I can't seem to find an answer to, maybe one of you guys have tried or seen this done.

I have an offline account, one I used to play through 50+ hours of oblivion, it was never online, never had live and has tons of achievements in it for Oblivion, which was the only gave I have played on it. I also have my live account, which I have yet to play Oblivion with, but I want to merge the two accounts, so I can get all my game time back without switch profiles all the time, and most importantly I want to get my achievements on the live account as well.

Can this be done?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
I'm not 100% on this, but I think you can transfer your saves to your online profile to get the achievements... I think this is how people are cheating to get 100k+ achievement points.

Hrrmmm... I am not sure there is a way to merge accounts. The one thing I really dislike about the 360 is the way they handle accounts. It is also a pain if you ever get a new 360 as you can no longer have other profiles play your downloaded XBL games. Argh.

--Raz.

A friend of mine is in the same situation and was going to give this a go although it does cost you some Microsoft points!

http://www.xbox.com/zh-SG/support/systemuse/xbox360/account/migrationfaq-mergeofflineprofile.htm

That looked like a good idea at first, but after reading all the way it looks like I will have to give up my current online gamertag to get my old achievements back through that process, thus losing all the points I have on that account. Kind of a pain in the butt, I am going to try calling Microsoft and see if I can't get a better answer that way, there should be an easier way to do all this.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1