Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Crackdown demo
Post Crackdown demo 
The Crackdown demo has been out for a few days and wanted to know what you guys think about the game. Personally I liked it a lot. The upgradeable skills and the targeting was really cool. The cell shaded graphics are sweet and are nice to see on the 360. Now I'm happy that my reservation a month ago will not be in vein.

I thought it was really easy, taking on way too many guy at once. Maybe it's my SD TV but I couldn't tell it was cell shaded, it just looked like bad animated graphics, kind of like a bad version of Deus Ex. I got bored with it really fast and the graphics didn't want to keep me playing. I did like the RPG-ish feel of upgrading skills the more you use them. Overall it just felt like a bad GTA game.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
no one will give sh*t. People will still buy it cause, yes it does come with halo 3 beta in specialy marked boxes and that alone will drive at least 300,000 sales just to play the beta

no one will give sh*t. People will still buy it cause, yes it does come with halo 3 beta in specialy marked boxes and that alone will drive at least 300,000 sales just to play the beta

Is it just me, or was that kind of rude? I hope it wasn't directed towards me. Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Heh. I think he was saying that even if the game isn't very good, people will buy it because it comes with an invitation to participate in the Halo 3 beta. Not sure how many have it, but I believe if you pre-order, you will get it for sure.

--Raz.

I pre ordered mine months ago and knowing that I'm getting into the Halo 3 beta is extra cool. I really like Crackdown because I don't get into a lot of those "Sandbox" games.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1