Super Paper Mario

Forum to discuss the Nintendo family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

Super Paper Mario

Post by raz0red » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:10 pm

Anyone out there playing Super Paper Mario?

I picked it up and I am still a bit undecided on it. It is definitely fun, but it falls somewhere between the previous Paper Mario RPG format and the classic Mario action games. For some reason I keep wanting it to go one way or the other (which it definitely won't). Overall, it is definitely a fun game, but I am not sure it is exactly what I was looking for...

Anyone else have an opinion on it?

--Raz.

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:09 pm

It looks fun but I'm still not sure on this one. Play with it a little and tell me if it's a buy.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:14 pm

It's on my queue for GameFly, I'll check it out there and then decide. Best way to go, I think.

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:24 am

R3V3N4N7 wrote:It looks fun but I'm still not sure on this one. Play with it a little and tell me if it's a buy.
At this point, I would say that it is a rent. It doesn't seem to be very long (I am about half way through it at this point). I would say get it from Gamefly or rent it from Blockbuster and finish it (should take about a week). There is some replay value due to hidden secrets, etc. but I am not sure it would be a big enough draw to buy it.

With what is currently on the Wi, it is definitely one of the better games. But, it isn't exactly what I was looking for.

--Raz.

The Brass

*crickets

Post by The Brass » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:31 pm

WHY TWITCH WAS SUCH A COOL PODCAST
OL' DIRTY BASTARD