Twitch Asylum
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Twitch Asylum Video Game Radio Episode #18
Awesome podcast as usual im actually listening to them all over again iv never done that with any other podcast. And i just recived Space Patrol fot Intellivision today Smile

loved the out-takes too Laughing

I wasn't sure anyone was going to catch that. Very Happy

--Raz.

Of course we did and thats not the first time you have had out-takes Smile

When are we gonna hear the rest of the Nintendo retro respect? I was psyched when I heard the first part.

When are we gonna hear the rest of the Nintendo retro respect? I was psyched when I heard the first part.

I was going to ask about that, it was one of the early episode's for the fist one it think.

Probably in one of the next couple of podcasts. The content for the current podcast is done and waiting to be recorded. Unfortunately, there have been a few work related issues that have prevented us from getting together. We are targeting the new podcast to be available within the next couple of weeks.

--Raz.

Time's no issue for me, as long as you guys continue putting out some awesome shows. Can't wait for the next!

Post Which version of Magic The Gathering? 
Was it the old Microprose version? Duel of the Plainswalkers? That sounds like the version that was described.

We should see if we can't get a multiplayer game going through the 'net sometime.

Anyone else play it?

Wholly

Post Which version of Magic The Gathering? 
It is Duel of the Plainswalkers. Arranging an online battle would be fun, I have never tried it. I have a friend who I have talked about linking up a game with, but have not tried it yet.

Subaltern wrote:

Probably in one of the next couple of podcasts. The content for the current podcast is done and waiting to be recorded. Unfortunately, there have been a few work related issues that have prevented us from getting together. We are targeting the new podcast to be available within the next couple of weeks.

--Raz.

great, I'm really looking forward to the next bit of the Nintendo feature.

Somehow I missed this episode so I just listened to it today.

I agree that much of the gaming press acts like bratty junior high kids and I don't enjoy reading their reviews. I pretty much decide if I want a game or not buy reading descriptions and watching videos. I listen to 1upyours sometimes and they are way to immature. As far as 1up goes gfwradio is the best thing they have.

The mature podcasts I have found are gamers with jobs, gfw has some pretty good discussions about games even though they are crude, twitch asylum of course, and player one is pretty good you can hear the former immature gaming journalist come through sometimes though. Any good ones I have missed ?

Oh insomniac's is really good too ratchet being on of my favorite games helps them probably.

Matt
man i wish the twitch crew could get back together and at least make a final show that would be a fitting end to a great podcast

i miss these podcasts - by far the most mature and interesting game discussion ive heard to-date

hopefully they've been secretly recording a new episode Wink

I really miss the shows still the best video game podcast out there. I wish you guys could make money from it maybe do some reviews turn it into a mini IGN or 1UP but better and throw up some add's. That way you could all quit your jobs and do more Podcasts so that I dont have to listen to all the other crapy podcasts out there on my 1 hour trip to and from work every day. Smile

PLEASE DO MORE Crying or Very sad

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2