racist psp ad

Use this forum to post anything that is not video game related.
The Brass

racist psp ad

Post by The Brass » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:26 pm

there is alot of talk on other podcasts about the racist psp ad i think it is somewhat racist but not intentional but then again it was a dutch campagn

I just what ur guys thoughts and if u think it is actualy racist

see this is the racist ad every one is talking about and oh yea they took the ad off and they closed down the capagne

but look here at the last picture i think not alot of people saw now this may change the story it is obliviosly 2 sides to this story

post ur comments
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm

oh yea and notice that only 1 girl has reaveling cloths yes just a reminder
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:05 pm

I fail to see how that is so very racist and horrible. I think some people need to just relax a little bit.

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:30 pm

From what I have heard, the ads weren't posted together. They were four separate advertisements. So, if you only saw the first one without the context of the others, you might perceive it as being racist. I really don't think it is a big deal either way, but it provides an outlet for those who need something to be upset about.

--Raz.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:26 pm

yea i know there was only 1 but it includes the pictures that were supposed to be bilboards and its not racist even though sony accepts it becuase there is another pictures of the black girl dominating the white girl so it was either way but most people didnt see that picture and percived it to be racist
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

msaeger

Post by msaeger » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:00 am

I don't think it's racist. People in the USA are just hyper-sensetive to anything to do with race and are looking for a reason to be offended.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:33 pm

there is alot more racist people then u think especialy in america xbox live has taugh me that lesson
OL' DIRTY BASTARD