major twitch drought

Use this forum to post anything that is not video game related.
The Brass

major twitch drought

Post by The Brass » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:16 pm

comments.....
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:35 am

I have faith, they will come back with a bigger and better episode than ever before. Twitch never fails, even when late.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:09 am

true but this time there is almost no posts on the forums so that plus no updates on the episodes makes me worry
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:44 am

There will definitely be another episode, but it won't be until I am finished with the current project at work. I am working like a mad man, and haven't had much time to do anything other than sleep... work.... sleep... work. We are set to complete in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully we can get a show out relatively soon.

I know it sucks that there hasn't been an episode for a while, but we do this podcast for fun, we don't get paid, etc. etc. When it comes down to whether to spend time on this or a work project that has a very specific deadline, I have to do the work thing. On top of that, any free time I do have outside of work has to go to my family. I hope everyone can understand this, but I completely understand if people move away from listening to this podcast due to the long delay.

--Raz.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:26 am

No worries. I, and I'm sure most of us, can totally understand the situation you guys are in. You do an amazing job with the podcast and having to wait a few weeks because of real life is not going to make me want to leave you guys.

Good luck at work.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:56 pm

srry i only created this topic to squeez another update from raz0red that was all realy i wasnt tryna put pressure just wanted another update on whats going on
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

PristineSteam

Post by PristineSteam » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:54 pm

We'll be recording the next episode pretty soon, and we will have a lot to say. Thanks for your patience.

Tom