Lego Star Wars II

Forum to discuss the Playstation family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

Lego Star Wars II

Post by raz0red » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:54 am

After much debate about which version to get, last night I picked up a copy of Lego Star Wars II for the PSP. Why the PSP? Well, lately, I have been finding that I am really digging the ability to quickly pick up and play a game, and just put it into sleep mode when I need a break. I knew this game doesn't really rely on a second analog stick, so I wanted to get a handheld version.

A friend of mine purchased the DS version, so I was able to give it a shot. However, the DS version is fairly sad. This isn't really unexpected since it isn't really geared toward this type of game (3-D, nicer graphics, etc.).

Anyway, I am pleased to report that I am loving this game on the PSP. As far as I can tell, it is on par with the Xbox version in terms of game features and the graphics are awful pretty. It is too bad there aren't more games like this for the PSP. When you see one that works well, you can really see the potential of the PSP.

--Raz.

LimitZer0

Post by LimitZer0 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:00 am

My girlfriend liked the first one so I was going to buy her this. I still have not decided which system... probably the 360.

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:39 am

Thats awesome I really liked the first game. I'm glad that it's on the Psp since I didn't want it for my 360. So it looks like I have another game to buy.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 am

yea its pretty fun even thought it was originaly made for kids its still a very interesting game
OL' DIRTY BASTARD