Xbox 360 elite

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
ellenthy

Xbox 360 elite

Post by ellenthy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:25 am

What is the difference between an Xbox 360 elite and an Xbox 360 arcade? This is in continuation to my other question of what I should get my boyfriend...an xbox or ps3. I have decided to go with the xbox but now I don't know which one is worth the money. Can you compare the two and tell me which is worth it.

Horprodukt

Re: Xbox 360 elite

Post by Horprodukt » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 am

ellenthy wrote:What is the difference between an Xbox 360 elite and an Xbox 360 arcade? This is in continuation to my other question of what I should get my boyfriend...an xbox or ps3. I have decided to go with the xbox but now I don't know which one is worth the money. Can you compare the two and tell me which is worth it.

It depends if your boyfriend is just going to use it for the odd game here and there, or play on it seriously. If he like's a fair bit of gaming he'll need the hard drive.