XBL Arcade info leaked?

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

XBL Arcade info leaked?

Post by raz0red » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:57 am

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_ ... bj=6152525

Apparently Clubskill.com (UK-based) got a, "leaked magazine article that details some of the upcoming content on the Xbox Live Marketplace." If you browse to the link above, they show a scan of the article. Notable information in the article includes:
One of the noteworthy downloads featured is the much anticipated (and strangely punctuated) Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting, which the scan says will hit Marketplace in June for 400 points ($5). The game's release date has been in question for some time now, since it missed its initial "early 2006" date.

Other highlights from the scan include a few new modes for Project Gotham Racing 3 ("Cat and Mouse" and "Proximity Based Racing"), a hardcore package for Kameo featuring a new difficulty level for single and cooperative play, and Lumines Live in August/September for *gulp* 1200 points ($15). However, some of the content has already been released, indicating that the scan is dated.
$15 for Lumines Live? I am not sure I would pay that since I already own the game for my PSP. If they add some cool multiplayer modes I might go for it. Street Fighter II for $5? For me that is a no brainer, I gotta have it. :D

--Raz.

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:21 pm

Street Fighter II is going to be a big hit. I don't know about Lumines though. I already have it for my PSP as well.