Finally got one!!

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
Achilles

Finally got one!!

Post by Achilles » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:41 pm

I finally caved in and forced my father to purchase me a 360, spoiled, I know. I haven't setup my account on live yet, I actually just canceled my old live account thinking I wasn't getting a 360 for a while, so I have to setup a new one I guess. I have been using the feature to stream video and such and I love it. I just installed the TVersity program and I am going to try that later tonight. Thanks for the tip. As soon I get my gamertag working I will let you all know.

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:07 pm

Awesome! Let me know if you have any problems getting TVersity to work. The install is a bit cumbersome, but once it is up and running it is extremely cool.

With all of the people that have 360s now, we should set up some Twitch multiplayer gaming nights.

--Raz.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:10 pm

I got it up and running. It was a little tricky, I had to try it a few times and in the middle of it the Zune software I was using before to stream decided to update itself, so I had to restart and messed it all up. It works well though, for the most part. I have only tried a few videos, but so far it plays way more than the default 360 does, so I like that. I really love the media sharing part of the 360, a HUGE reason why I got one. I've got a bunch of games, including G.R.A.W. and a few other multiplayer games, I am totally down for some Twitch gaming.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:32 pm

As you can tell by the gamer tag window on the left I got my 360 online and my gamertag all synched up. I got Gears and R6:Vegas today, along with all the old games I had before. If anyone if up for playing let me know.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:09 am

and im about to get a 360 as well. plus i got a 1 year membership to xbl so now i will have my very own gamer card :D

and now i can get high scores on all those arcade games u ugys talk about. and now i can even play some of the newer

games
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:42 pm

I am totally down for playing some multiplayer gears. If we could get 8 people for some private matches, that would be great. I still haven't played it multiplayer because I know I will get schooled, so playing with some friends would be great.

Anyone else up for it?

--Raz.

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:17 am

I'm in! We should have like a Twitch night or something :D Let me know what's going on.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:50 am

I'm up for it. I haven't played Gears much, so I might not be that good, but I bet 8 people would be fun as heck. I wouldn't mind playing Rainbow Six Vegas, I'm really into that and really liking it.