Wii details

Forum to discuss the Nintendo family of consoles
R3V3N4N7

Wii details

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:53 am

This video has some cool things about Nintendos next console.
http://www.cnettv.com/9710-1_53-23394.h ... e#mgallery
Last edited by R3V3N4N7 on Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:17 am

That video is very cool. Is was nice to see someone actually playing the Wii that wasn't a Nintendo rep. Now, I want it even more... :D

It sounded like they thought there would be shortages on launch, that sucks. I don't really feel like camping for one.

--Raz.

iamsjn

Post by iamsjn » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:55 am

Great video!
I always watch videos and read content on Nintendo's latest offerings because I'll be honest with you, Nintendo just doesn't push my buttons when it comes to gaming. I keep hoping to find that magic bullet that slaps me in the face and says "HEY IDIOT!! BUY THIS NINTENDO THING!! But so far, it just hasn't happened.

I think its due to the plethora of pastel-like, japanese style, cartoony kiddy games that the developers attempt to gear towards full grown adults. That definitely turns me off of Nintendo. About a year or so ago, I gave Nintendo a chance and bought a GBA. I liked it, I thought to myself "this has promise..." I played some of the Namco classics but that was about it. It began to gather dust. Pristinesteam then turned me onto Rebelstar: Tactical Command. My GBA saw the most action during that time. That game was flat out fun!

But not enough to leave me salivating for the Nintendo brand. About the only thing that I'm looking forward to is that controller paired with a Star Wars Lightsaber game. Not enough to warrant the purchase however.

Unfortunately, I won't be hoping for a Wii under my christmas tree this year. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise me!

Keeping my fingers crossed
--SjN
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight