All right, who made a Mii of Conan?

Forum to discuss the Nintendo family of consoles
dantebk

All right, who made a Mii of Conan?

Post by dantebk » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:48 pm

I've had some Mii's start showing up on my Wii lately, including one of Conan O'Brian. It's funny because he looks just like him, and he's the most notable of all the Mii's that have travelled to my system. We've seen him in the background in the bowling alley and in the front row (VIP section?) of boxing matches.

And I can't help but wonder if me or my friends are out there mingling somewhere...

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:01 am

I don't know if you are on my list of friends or not, I think so. But I know I have a Conan on my system, so it might have come from me. I have almost 200 Mii's on my system and in the parade, so they tend to travel a bit.

dantebk

Post by dantebk » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:22 pm

Dang! 200! That is a lot... I only have 7 Mii's, and I think like 4 in the Mii Parade. But yup, you are on my friends list so it must've been from you.

I guess I'm not playing on the Wii as much as you. Wii Sports is the only game I have so far, and I've only been playing it when we have company over, so last night was the first time we noticed a Mii from the Mii Parade showing up in the background of any of the games, and we all thought it was pretty awesome.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:27 pm

I usually don't get them when I play, I mean some are from me or friends making funny ones, but I get the ones in the parade all the time, when it's in standby (off) mode the Wii still receives Mii's. So I wake up to 2-3 more each day in my parade from friends that sent them, or ones that just mingle.