Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Forum to discuss the Nintendo family of consoles
dantebk

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Post by dantebk » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:46 pm

This morning I finally completed Twilight Princess, my first Legend of Zelda game since the original on the NES, and I must say I was impressed. Even with great games like Psychonauts and Bully, I usually get antsy around 10-12 hours in, but it took me FORTY-FIVE HOURS to play through Twilight Princess and it never felt like it was dragging on.

So what about the rest of you Twitch Asylum folks? Finished TP? Halfway through? Didn't buy it in the first place? Other thoughts?

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:19 pm

Nice! I still haven't completed it. I am somewhere outside the 7th dungeon. It isn't that I got bored of it, I just had too much other stuff going on and then got hung up playing a couple of other games. In fact, I just started playing it again tonight. Hopefully I can finish it in the next couple of weeks. I agree that it doesn't drag on at all. When I am playing it, I just lose myself in it and forget about time altogether.

The only thing I wish they would add is the ability to save anywhere. I know that it very "Zelda" to have to find the dude in the dungeons so you can exit and come back in. But, in this day and age, I would really appeciate an on-demand save system.

--Raz.