raz0red
Site Admin

Re: Next Podcast?

Post by raz0red » Fri May 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Ha! Will there ever be another podcast? Maybe... :D

sardines

Post by sardines » Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 pm

wow, 13 years since last podcast ... I just came back to listen to the Epyx episode again after I found a box of my old C64 games. I was so young when the episodes were released ....Good to see the forums still working!

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am

sardines wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 pm
wow, 13 years since last podcast ... I just came back to listen to the Epyx episode again after I found a box of my old C64 games. I was so young when the episodes were released ....Good to see the forums still working!
Ha! Great to hear from you again. I was younger as well, or maybe I am just old now... :lol: Crazy how much has changed in that time. At any rate, I think it would be fun to do another podcast and see what everyone is up to.

Box of C64 games? That sounds very cool... Are they still working?

--Raz.

sardines

Post by sardines » Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 pm

raz0red wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am

--Raz.
My C64 Datasette and floppy drive I suspect are out of alignment and could not be bothered setting it all up again ... I forgot I had the electronic arts record sleeves... I just looked at the boxes and going to set up a raspberry pie with Amiga and C64 stuff -- I suspect the C64 may not hold up but see how it goes.. You guys should do another podcast but uncertain how you would let all your former listeners know -- I just stumbled across this site and will most likely not look at it again for a few years once I download all the episodes for archiving :)
Anyway good to hear you are doing well and thank you for all the entertainment with the great podcast!

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Sun May 19, 2019 8:53 pm

sardines wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 pm
raz0red wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am

--Raz.
My C64 Datasette and floppy drive I suspect are out of alignment and could not be bothered setting it all up again ... I forgot I had the electronic arts record sleeves... I just looked at the boxes and going to set up a raspberry pie with Amiga and C64 stuff -- I suspect the C64 may not hold up but see how it goes.. You guys should do another podcast but uncertain how you would let all your former listeners know -- I just stumbled across this site and will most likely not look at it again for a few years once I download all the episodes for archiving :)
Anyway good to hear you are doing well and thank you for all the entertainment with the great podcast!
Yeah, I doubt anyone still remembers this site or the podcast. But, if we did another one we might find a new audience, or maybe a few still have the podcast subscribed (highly unlikely).

Setting up a Pi is great fun, especially for the consoles. The computer emulators get a bit confusing with keyboard mapping, etc. I have been messing quite a bit with SD card replacements for both the 64 and the Amiga. They work great and I really enjoy messing with the original hardware.

--Raz.

Harmik

Post by Harmik » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:46 am

I still remember 😊 the best Podcast ever the only one that comes close is Retro Game Squad and that just reminds me of yours. Hope your all well just listen to do the last episode of Retro Game Squad and thought I wonder if this site is still up.