Xbox.com Forums

Forum for our Podcast
raz0red
Site Admin

Xbox.com Forums

Post by raz0red » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:34 pm

Just wanted to say welcome to all of the people from the Xbox.com forums. I hope you enjoyed the show. We had some technical issues in the first episode, but we will be upgrading our equipment for the next one.

It would be great to get a group of users with 360s on this forum. We are always looking for new friends to compare our achievements with.

Thanks.

--Raz.

PristineSteam

Post by PristineSteam » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:46 pm

Glad to see that some people are giving our show a try. Welcome! I'm pretty happy with episode 1, given that it is our first-ever podcast. The sound quality should be even better in episode 2. Maybe we will learn to stop kicking the microphone cord :). When we first talked about doing this show, I predicted that there would be no way that we could come up with enough content to fill an hour. Well, I was wrong about that, we wound up with closer to 2 hours and had to cut some of it out. Even edited it is over an hour.

If anyone has suggestions about the show, please feel free to post them. We are interested in hearing feedback from listeners.

And if you have an Xbox360 gamer tag, you can make it be your avatar on these forums, so we can compare achievements.