Very cool. However, I don't think I would be willing to pay "$199" for it. However, that does include a 4gb Microdrive. So, If you really think about it, that is way cheaper than buying the traditional PSP memory sticks.The 4 in 1 pad is an advance PSP accessory. It brings you 3 type of upgrades:
I - Memory functions:
- Uses any SONY MS to boot
- SD/MMC/CF/MicroDrive converter ALL-IN-ONE: Use any type of card/drive just like a
standard SONY memory stick.
- SD/MMC/CF/MicroDrive/MS auto detect and auto run: Plug and play!
- Supports up to 4GB memory size on PSP, and up to 32GB on PC.
- Built-in PSP Ready/Busy/NULL, 3 states status indication.
- The 4in1 Pad an exchange data between PC and PSP through any standard PSP USB
cable. It supports direct SD/MMC/CF/MicroDrive/MS formatting on PSP.
II - Battery functions:
- Use 4 pcs AA Ni-MH rechargable batteries or 4 pcs AA normal batteries as an additional PSP backup power! (batteries not included)
- Built-in A.I. Ni-MH battery recharge system, with full battery protection and fast full charge within 12 hours.
- Built-in battery charging with forced full charge indication on LED display
- Built-in battery mode switch: You can select Ni-MH batteries or regular battery.
- Supports infinite Ni-MH battery capability (nowadays up to 3800MA/h X4)
- Multi DC power input: You can use your PSP DC adaptor or car DC adaptor or PC
USB cable to charge the batteries!
- Compatible with forced full charge mode: You can force full charge no matter how much battery power is available.
III - Ergonomics functions:
- Anti-Shock protection
- Ergonomic design: It gives you the feel of a Playstation 2™ Dual Shock controller for a more familiar and comfortable gaming experience.
- Built-in car mounting bracket: Us your PSP in a car with a stable display
- Comes with one extra fixup kit